3/3/14

FANTASEED.




photos by Cédric.

You all really need to do your ears a favor and trip a little with Hood By Air's FW14 runway music.

I've replayed it at least 10 times and counting.

On-pointness

TOTAL FREEDOM

The thought of an early spring around here has everyone acting like they don't need a jacket anymore and catching pneumonia lol. Not that pneumonia is anything to joke about, but you get it. It IS cute to see flowers blooming in february though, THE FANTASEED!

I'm kinda crazy about turtle necks right now, TRUST and Beck's new albums and Céline FW14. She did it again. Those Dr. Martenified ankle zip up boots dear lord!

I really like my new job at Rika.

I miss Paris and hate having to skip fashion week, but these are times of shit togetherness.

There's solid plans of shooting with Carlijn Jacobs and I'm really excited!

Also hope to be able show you a little something to be featured on Elsewhere and Platinum Love magazine soon.

1 comment:

  1. oh the symmetry!
    It's all going so great, Pariiii will wait!
    X

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

HOLY OTHERS