3/22/14

HEAVEN ISN'T A PLACE, IT'S A FEELING.


/L FILE No. 11 [GET COSY] by Lucciana Nicolle.

THIS IS MY LIFE

Our lives

or at least the most adorable part of it.

My sister Lucci had been staying with us for a while once again. To have her around feels like being followed by a reality TV crew sometimes cause you never know whether she's making a picture or filming but one way or the other she's documenting 24/7. And it's only till she pops one of these montages every now and then that you understand what she saw in each moment.

With every time I watch I smile, then I hit replay uncountable times, and when reality hits towards the end, all I'm left thinking is: this video should be eternal.

I love everyone in this, and you're all angels forever in my heart.

1 comment:

  1. wow where are these people and where can I party/live with you, this video just made ur lifestyle timeless, encapsulated in a moment, I love it

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

HOLY OTHERS