4/14/14

IF YOU'RE NOT DRINKING THEN YOU'RE NOT PLAYING.




DOWN ON THE WESTCOAST, THEY GOT THEIR ICONS
THEIR SILVER STARLIGHTS, THEIR QUEENS OF CYCLONES

So THIS just hapenned!!! and I'm not here to write a smart review on it or anything like that but simply to make a highlight on this perfect monday surprise!

Her lyrics are once again soooooo dead on romantic but with a dangerous rock 'n roll feeling. I love both tempos within the song and even that really icky high pitched peep in the end. I'M SO HAPPY Bradley Soileau is back at her side instead of Shaun Ross. I'm sorry but Shaun looked a bit too much like her gay best friend on Tropico than her man. And hello?! Bradley is sun-kissed blonde now?!!! with roots?!?! and surfer locks????!...can I get an I LUH U PAPI?!

The picture with the song, I've saved for so long cause nothing really ever made sense with it before to make a post of. But I think Westcoast embodies the energy in it so so perfectly.

I’m about to leave and I’m saying
Move baby, move baby, I’m in love
I’m in love
I’m in love

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS