4/2/14

WHEN OBSESSION BECOMES POSESSION.



(excuses for the iphone quiality!)

Maybe you've heard this thousands of times before but there's something truly addictive about going under the needle everytime, you're just left wanting more.

Ever since Baba worked that evil medusa-like Azealia onto my leg I kinda new I'd finally found my dream tattoo artist. 

For the rose we went for that young and not fully bloomed look; a little dark and dangerous too. Just purely aesthetic...I mean do they always have to mean something? I rather leave some of them to gain meaning in the long run instead of forcing a whole concept into my mind as an excuse. 

If you're obsessing, just get it and keep it forever.

I don't think I have to explain BBD this far right?

X

1 comment:

  1. Both tats are brilliant! And these words... This is what I said after having 2 really meaningful ones done. Another ones will be done just for aesthetics.
    Yep,ink is definetely addictive.

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS