6/24/14

HOLY WISHLIST: AMBUSH DESIGN CHOKERS.


Ever since I spotted these sick chokers on one of Jayson Hindley's shoots I haven't stopped obsessing over the idea of having them all...and I mean ALL of them. Sometimes when clothes just don't feel like enough to the eye while dressing up in the morning or at night before going out, throwing something like this in the mix could really save the day.

And although these are just three of my favorites, their official website offers an amazing variety in colors and mix of materials on every style, with every page clicked 'next' there went my heart.

The mix in between fetish/gangster cholo dog choker and a victorian cross choker is just perfect. Pitty my bday and xmas are still so far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS