8/20/14

EMOTIONALLY MELT-ED.



/LFILE No. 13 by my adorably talented sis Lucciana.

With almost tears in my eyes and a full knot in my throat, I've just revisited our MELT festival 2014 experience by hitting replay several times and I think I'm on to hit it a couple more times after I'm done writing this. It's almost silly how these three days on a campside, with only a few hours of sleep per day and under crazy temperatures can generate so many butterflies in one's stomach through memories.

For the same reason we woke up every morning all hangover thinking: "How will I ever get through today?" I remember to have kept on repeating to myself: "enjoy each second" because it was all truly over before we knew it.

And although it still feels heavily sad for it to be over again, this video right here is still us, all those moments are still ours and they will be forever.

Thanks to Lucci for the revival and to everyone in this video:

I
LOVE
YOUUUUUU
x.

1 comment:

  1. You can apply directly online, where a simple request needs to be filled with basic information and submit it online. Their sum will be transferred directly into your account within 24 hours once it is adopted. No paperwork and faxing are preferred when you apply for these loans.

    From page to page unemployed loans you can take the total claim of £ 100 to £ 1500 according to your wishes and needs. The term time you will get 14-31 days, which is flexible by natural world. You can do it according to your ease but additional service charges are today wanted to fix. Due to its unsecured nature and short term period borrower should pay high attention fees, but can be negotiated.

    You need adult resident of UK.
    - You must include a valid checking account.
    - You have to work and the income of £ 1,000 a.

    For more info :-
    http://24hrsshorttermloansfast.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

HOLY OTHERS