10/6/14

HALLOWEEN, MY BIRTHDAY & OTHER PRIVATE MATTERS.


Dream The Row alligator backpack by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, pimped by Damien Hirst

October has officially started and I actually can't wait for it to be over!

Because this 31st of October, like any other 31st of October since 1990 also known as Halloween, will bring my birthday along.

Last time I celebrated being a year older, way too many weirdos, and rude unknown people crashed causing a lot of unnecessary drama. Therefore this year I wanted my party theme to match my worry and wish to keep things creme de la creme once inside; and whatelse could be more exclusive, fun and nostalgic than playing highschool again? wear private school uniforms and pretend our daddies and mommies send Bentleys to pick us up after class? nothing.

And well, since this one night institution will need a head bitch in charge, who else could I be on a Private School themed party than Mrs. Blair Waldorf herself?!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN MONTH ERRBODY!

xoxo
-G.

1 comment:

  1. intimate bday parties are the best! so excited for you

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

HOLY OTHERS