10/22/14

HOLY OBSESSION: QUAY DASH x SPACE RACE TABI SNEAKER.


Quay Dash ft. Maison Martin Margiela's Fall 14 Tabi "sneaker".

A song and an image providing me with all the inspiration I need at the moment.

Quay Dash is an upcoming rap princess from The Bronx, New York at CUNTMAFIA. She might have a counted amount of tracks out this far but as a transgender female MC with quite an old school fire spitting flow, I'm craaaaaaaaaaaaazy hyped for what she might bring next to the game.

I'M SORRY, DID I JUST LIKE HURT YOUR FUCKING FEELINGS? - Quay Dash.

As for the shoe, I've never really been the sneaker type, but this Tabi boot pretending to be sporty footwear from space is giving me so much life. It's almost as if they're already preparing us for hurricane Galliano to take over and not only am I more than prepared but I'm loving the transition.


1 comment:

  1. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

HOLY OTHERS