2/23/09

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.








I had completely forgotten about these cuties! just a while ago by going through my old magazines in look for references for the Dresscode Reminder flyer for the Enchante party, I found this Richard Prince mini news brief me and my sister got from Pop Tradrers (Maastricht) last year when we were wandering around on her birthday. The third picture is not by him though, (I guess you could tell?) but me, I took it while being on the train some weeks ago, coming back home. I was trying to take pics of some trees I thought were cool, but of course the train was going way too fast for pics (duuuh) and I didn't get the trees BUT that picture instead of the american trailer property. I though it was the most adorable honest mistake. I thought it blended in the concept quite perfectly. For more of his work I recommend you check his "girlfriends, "parties", and "upstate photographs".

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS