3/10/10

HEIRESS

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

So these are the wonders and advantages of having too much in way too small space. Ever since I moved in with Ce, both of our closets have been growing like uncontrolable  mutants. We don't know anymore wherelse to stuff things and how to arrange every single collectible item in the rigth way to still have a spacious-looking area. And because he could not fit, or take in & out one more jacket in his jackets rack, I inherited a couple of magical pieces that I had always drooled for.

# 1 and  #2 are just Big K miracles from last week. And even though I love the big K, and it's like my second home this far, I told myself I would try not to go as often this month as in february (though I was there 2 days ago pfff). I got enough material for this month. period.

1 comment:

  1. Hanae11.3.10

    Kringloop withdrawal is a bitch. Unfortunately, sifting through heaps of clothing last week (with Rotterdam in mind) I realized my textile gluttony is reaching unacceptable heights. I'm challenging myself to a one month no K period. :S

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS