7/18/10

IT'S A DOUBLE-SIDED FEELING.

Photobucket Photobucket

FULL MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I was about to go to bed; as I laid down, I saw the moon hiding behind this mini disco ball Cedric did himself a long time ago. Therefore this sort of faux eclipse illusion. The funny thing was that I first snapped a shot with flash by accident and then I made the "right one" afterwards.

Then I wanted to delete the lighten one but I realised how well they worked together if you go from one to the other repeatedly, really fast.

Oh lord, this is what I call to have way too much time on your hands. Holidays all by myself are starting to get a little flat; the rollercoaster touch in my life is long gone for this season. I guess I'll just make some more money instead by working and then I'll practise my new favourite hobby: I'll ride my bike endlessly with no specific destination once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS