2/25/11

IT STILL SMELLS LIKE COFFEE, PARFUME AND CIGARETTES.


Just scored so beautifully once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told y'all to go to Penny Wise in The Hague didn't I???!!!!! HUH?!! WELL LOOK WHAT MOMMA FOUND.

I told my friends last night we should forget about COS for a while and start checking up heavier names and investments pieces. At Penny Wise these women depend on their costumers who happen to be their providers as well; providers whom every year as a new season kicks in, they throw their "outdated" or non-fitting designer babies away and dump them at the lovely PW ladies. YOU NAME IT, THEY GOT IT...prices? JAW-DROPPING. Oh, and did I mention you could as well just have a cup of tea or coffe and light up a ciggie while shopping? Believe me, this place is like stepping in your grandma's walking closet as she's hosting a clandestine high tea party with her girlfriends.

ADDICTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Charlotte25.2.11

    Haha yes I've been telling loads of people about this shop.. Hoi Man found it when we were on our way to Ennu. These ladies are priceless, they were all talking about their hot summer resorts at Marbella, where they'll be flaunting their lovely fake tans along the Boulevard...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i super enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dear! I'm glad you do! X

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS