10/29/11

GOAT FUR COAT.


Last night Lucci left to Amsterdam for what might have been her first night out, in another city, by herself. So exciting! I can still remember the first time I went out 4real!

She's been invited by a couple of 15 y/o chicks from her tumblr network of cyberfriends whom all happen to have blogs you wish you could come up with.

For all this I styled her for the big night and this femme version of Snoop Dog is what came out. It's funny cause the whole outfit ended up having a heavy ghetto vibe but you couldn't really point out what it was. MUST BE HER SWAAAAAAAAG.

She said her outfit literally killed it, and she hasn't slept till this very moment so I can't wait for her to get back with all the details.

Black sleeveless chiffon dress
"2" cropped white top
Black and white checkered goat fur coat
"2" Pleather quilted vest
Braids
Black vintage leather bag
And shoes from my last collection which she got as a gift from me.

2 comments:

  1. even if I can only see the look of behind this looks freaking cool haha. Hope she had fun meeting up with all her blogger-friends! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that jacket!! Fur sleeves are the best!

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS