10/28/11

I GOT THE MAGIC STICK!


FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

The first pic in this post is actually the first pic I took with the new memory stick. I don't think I had ever been this excited about such a small piece of plastic. You can actually see my desperation on how I repeatedly tried to open the package...and then I repeatedly failed, so I had to ask the security guy for scissors cause once I started to bite the package I knew I needed help.

OH! and this coat BTW!...was an oldie I had stored in my wardrobe, which sort of became that piece you look at and you're always like: YES! THIS ONE!,and then you put it on and you're like:....nope. I was trying to resemble a full-length double-breasted ACNE gray woolen coat from a season ago but instead it was always just 80's mom.

Today I grabbed it again, I shook it and asked it: WHY WONT YOU WORK?!?!?!? and then, really silently it pointed out with it's eyes to my belts....and whispered: ...tie me up.

And TADAH, I had a waist; 80's mom died and a 90's one was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS