11/19/11

50 WORDS FOR SNOW. NUMB CHEEKS, THE INVISIBLE SOUND.


I just got Kate Bush's new album "50 Words for Snow".

I'm not even pass the third song and I'm already uneasy in excitement. Her first song, "Snowflake" killed me. 09:48 minutes of intensity and honesty. At some point I felt like: ok and NOW it will burst into sadness....and yet she always manages to ease this feeling and insert hope and warmth right back.

Pictures taken from Miriam Assai's "Buffalo Records" (http://wedgeheel.blogg.se/) the most loyal winter lover I know online.

It has been a long time since I last checked out her posts. At some point I thought negativity had taken over her soul and started to get to mine. didn't feel right to "enjoy" someonelse's sadness and loneliness. Sad enough I decided to stop following.

I'm glad to have checked her up once again and realise she has somehow a new vision of life and herself. A meaning, a destination. It was nice to have a glance over Stockholm's streets as well one more time, and remember how it all used to look, feel.

1 comment:

  1. you are to kind. thank you so much for this post. take care love xx

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS