11/20/11

PENETRATION PT. 2


My favourite stage of the year.

I love how buildings become endless and the mist plays the roll of those clouds which lie down way too low, amongst people, in a city where the sun never shines.

Through the mist, you experience visual things so graphically, in a way you'd never seen or imagined.

PERFECT timing for riding your bike to SALEM every morning.

PS. That balcony right there btw KILLS me, everytime. Would love it to be mine, and host the most amazing summer barbecues, and winter fur coat-wearing cocktail parties.

PS 2. That "Gucci" bag I found yesterday for three euros and I'm adoring it. I'm planning on making it my everyday stupidity.

2 comments:

  1. The hague get a bit New York-isch in the mist (L)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it looks like it's from a movie or something, like a ghost town, spooky!

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS