12/14/11

HOLY CRISIS.


Don't be alarmed honeys!

This has nothing  to do with HHHOLY "going through rough times" or something lame like that...I guess the only lame thing and equally amazing about this post are these stupid "parfume" bottles!! I wonder who comes up with such fragrances! who's running this business?! I hope at least they're having the time of their lives by coming up with these names! I know I would!

On the contrary, these are great times! for me AND! all my baby blogs.

That's maybe why I _almost_ don't feel bad about not posting stuff around here for a while, just like how I don't feel bad at all for craving Isabel Marant's Bekket high top sneakers for Xmas!!!

(I totally do, and I'm so lame, cause I've always hated sneakers and talked shit about people who wear them and now all of a sudden I pull this hypocritical move where this one specific sneaker just seems untouchable, iconic and simply PERFECT!)

.....no but really, there's tons of stuff happening all around me at the moment, tons of adorable and extremly exciting things!

such as shoe-design projects for upcoming collection
portfolio, website and teaser design for internship next summer,
2'S LAUNCHING PARTY THIS SATURDAY!
Xmas in Paris!
New Year's Eve "B-ICONIC" party at our house with all our best friends!
And all this of course in between the most important and precious process of them all: COLLECTION DESIGN.

There's one little extra thing I'D DIE to tell u guys about but I just can't yet cause I'd be day-dreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS