1/9/12

TODAY'S THE YOUNGEST YOU'RE EVER GONNA BE.


1. & 2. both self-portraits by my sister. I love how she can make these look like movie stills everytime.

I love each of them in a different way.

My mom always says: "...OH YOUTH!...PRECIOUS TREASURE" and "please make as many pictures of yourself as you can, you're only (insert age here) once"

And I don't know why I'm bringing all these up now, but I read this post's title on I'MBOYCRAZY.com's "the blind leading the blind (part 77)" by Alexi Wasser and after that I couldn't help but reflect and get lost in memories.

School's starts tomorrow and I've been listening to THIS I don't know how many times in a row now while working.

I got my design mojo back thank the lord, was about time.

IT'S GONNA KILL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS