3/2/12

DOLPHIN TEE SWEATER DIY.


To be honest, I love t-shirts when they're either really tight OR extremly huge.

But I somehow have an issue with the M sized, mostly if they're printed, cause I always feel like they're the in betweens, and always missing something.

Same goes for Jersey sweaters, which I adoooooooore at all times, but I always end up or cutting off the gathered bottom edges or the sleeves for a cooler thick jersey t-shirt feeling.

ANYHORE, this is pretty much what happened to this gorge black & white dolphin print tee (gift from bf) a couple of hours ago. I have tons of those cut off jersey sweater sleeves as left overs and as I wanted to wear the t-shirt, I just sowed them both together.

Now you can wear just a t-shirt and still not be cold. Just make sure when you cut off slevees from anything to have a good length cause otherwise your TEE SWEATER will have too short sleeves just like mine. BUT I GOT IT LIKE DAT.

HOW U LIKE MY BLING???

1 comment:

  1. where did u get that leather pants? magnificent!

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS