5/15/12

SORRY FOR THE LACK OF NONSENSE.



SORRY BOOS!

But here it comes: I've been busy.

Okay, that said let's also state that the end of the school year is around the corner andddddddddd the final fashion show becomes realER than real with every minute I spend blogging...

In my dreams, I'd love to camp up in that crane with boxes of Ladurée and Gossip Girl, but in the real world there's bills to pay, TONS of school shopping to do, mother's days you can't attend, the most adorable but autistic dog to baby sit, and female fishes who give birth and whose babies get eaten by their father.

In the real world there's also something in your third year of school known as THE INTERNSHIP WARS. And for now I can't really release the beast on where I might be going for my internship this summer, but believe me, MAMA GIULIA is cooking something GOOOOOOD for y'all!

But for now, a little inspirational gift to you my holies about all the delicious trouble my collection will cause this year.

3 comments:

  1. i love yer vest!!! good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great! cant wait!!! will be sitting first at the fashion show! or better said helping in the making of! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am intrigued to say the least. luv da heavy gangz imagery.

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS