9/4/12

I'M GOING TO STEAL AWAY WITH MY LORD AND MY GOD.





No words to describe the beautiful tension in between these four items. Just that moment when images on your desktop beg you to be linked to each other.

Four minutes and forty seven gorgeous seconds and a view of my toilet (.1 and .4)

Maybe I feel it so because I can see every single religious imagery frame in that little room in front of me all of a sudden; fruits, trees, crosses, tears, halos...everything. Or maybe it's Mihalia's outfit painfully resembling a maid's uniform while performing and giving her all so beautifully on TV in the 50's. YES maybe it's my art history studies kicking in, or just The Help flashbacks.

I told you mama had abstract goodies for you. Now deal with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS