10/10/12

MEANWHILE AT BALENCIAGA.


 HI BABIES!!!!!!!!!

So I'm back from a long trip to Paris, which sort of started with disapointment and ended with an explosion of joy.

Whatelse can I say, I did all I could. This just wasn't meant for me. As I said, although it was a bummer, I still had a whole week to go after the bad news dropped and it was fashion week. So I decided to dust myself off and try again try again how my boo hummingbird voice Aaliyah would ussually say. It's all about that little switch in your mind which can get you stuck for a long time in self-pitty OR release you to be free and let the new miracles come into your life.

I MEAN, how many people can say they been bootyshakin with Alexander Wang and his model crew at Le Baron at 4am?!.....something GOOD had to come out of all this!

As for now I'm just back, and content with what I have; cause I have a lot, and a lot to be grateful for.

This week is REALLY special since I will be seeing a cousin from Honduras tomorrow. A boy who came the closest to be my brother, partner in crime and best friend till age 7 when I left the country. Friday 3,2,1 with the Knuckle Duster sweethearts, and saturday the NON issue where my boyfriend will be exposing one of his latest photographs in between other unique photographers.

ps. Sorry for the even shittier than ever quality of the pictures but I finally belong to #teamiPhone4 (YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BYE BYE CRACKBERRY) and all my Paris pictures were still in the old phone as I changed sim cards. And of course I was too lazy to put it back in and send them to me so I just made iPhone pictures from the blackberry's screen he he.

1 comment:

  1. YANG MAU BELI SILAHKAN.
    JUAL OBAT ALAT KEBUTUHAN DEWASA.
    Call senter open 24.jam
    082 111 347 444 -- 087 833 500056 PIN: 3277C220
    UNTUK KETERANGAN SELEKAPYA KELIK DI BAWAH INI.

    WWW.SUPERKUAT.COM
    Obat Kuat Sex
    Alat Bantu Pria
    Alat Bantu Wanita
    Pembesar Payudara
    Aneka Kondom
    Obat Kuat
    Obat Pembesar Penis
    Obat Kuat Oles
    Obat Perangsang Wanita
    Obat Pelangsing Badan
    Obat Peninggi Badan
    Obat Penggemuk Badan

    WWW.OBATALATDEWASA.COM
    Obat Kuat Pembesar Penis
    Alat Bantu Sex Pria
    Alat Bantu Sex Wanita
    Alat Pembesar Penis
    Kondom Dan Ring Silikon
    Minyak Pembesar Penis
    Obat Kuat Oles
    Obat Kuat Pria
    Obat Pembesar Penis
    Pelangsing Badan
    Pelicin Vagina
    Pembesar Payudara
    Penyubur Sperma
    Perapat Vagina

    KUJUNGI WEP KAMI.
    superkuat.com
    obatalatdewasa.com
    www.alatpenis.com
    www.pembesaralatkelamin.blogspot.com
    www.nesa3.blogspot.com
    agenvimaxpembesarpenis.zz.mu
    www.pembesarkelaminpria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS