1/9/13

WHAT DID I DO? TO MAKE YOU SO CRUEL?



MY FAVORITE PICTURES FROM WHOLE 2012!!!

I took all of them with my phone and kept them for a special NYE post I wanted to make but I was of course way too busy binging cocktails before 12 somewhere I don't even remember.

So that didn't happen but here they finally are.

I watched Lena Dunham's "Tiny Furniture" the other night and I was disappointed tbh. I mean it was entertaining and of course I cracked when she outbursts to her mother and sister at the front door in a perfectly ill-looking jacket, of course I did...but I feel like the ending was quite a cute cliff hanger very a la GIRLS, but just not touching enough for a movie format.

ON THE OTHER HANDDDDDDDD who am I to criticise when I find myself obsessing to get back home every night to watch The Real Housewives of Miami?!

And is Naomi Campbell really coming up with a model-scouting TV reality show?? likeeeeeeee really bitch?! the world is so weird and delish...Tyra better stick to national talkshowin' or come up with a sex tape cause The Face's trailer already looks fancy (it's so unfancy to use the word fancy) and kinda like it's about to whop some serious ANTM butt.

That's all for now on news nobody cares about.

LOVV
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS