1/2/13

WILD FOR THE NIGHT FUCK BEING POLITE.





I hope all of you had just as much fun as I did during the holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These last weeks have been blissful together with both family and friends.

Insane times...delicious food, pretty clothes, amazing clubs, loud music, honest friendships, love promises, street drinking, holding hands while dancing, hysterical shouting, falling, getting back up, ecstatic sensations, magic substances......

I've been obsessing with tattoos lately...and there's a couple of ink ideas I can't manage to get out of my head. I hope I have the courage to make them happen on my body soon.

These Rick Owens boots have been hunting me daily in dreams too. This is all I would need at the moment to start 2013 properly. Leather shorts and a stack of XXXL white viscose jersey t-shirts. YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!


And how sick is Asap Rocky's new album??!?!?!?!?1/1?!?1?!?!?!?!?

damn.

2 comments:

  1. ASAP <3 <3 <3 <3 And those boots!!!!

    Thanks for the comment - my blog crashed, so I've started a new one www.enmesis.blogspot.com hopefully you'll like it!!

    Come to Denmark

    Best

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS