5/24/14

WON'T YOU OPEN A WINDOW SOMETIME?


photo by Logan White for PURPLE.

WHAT'S SO WRONG WITH THE LIGHT?

Friends are the best music sources! my bestie just introduced me to Angel Olsen and trust me, her name is not the only thing that sounds like heaven-sent. And although I feel kinda bipolar channeling all this firey and angelic sweet energy after my last blogpost featuring Playboy and Junglepussy, I said Satisfaction Guaranteed was my second favorite song at the moment; and Windows is my very first. It's just the perfect mix of things I love about other girls in this genre such as Feist and Cat Power but with a spacey melancholic country touch to it.

I love this image so so much. The whole serie Logan did for Purple is lovely but none of the other photos have the magic and energy this one has.

1 comment:

  1. check out my blog www.phaderewaw.wordpress.com :)

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

HOLY OTHERS