11/26/10

AMSTERDAM IS BEAUTY AND BEAUTY IS THERAPEUTIC.

P1170867 P1170840 P1170866

I've been so in love with Amsterdam lately.

I was there yesterday for the whole day and night and it was such a huge breathe of fresh air;

FIRST AVELON
THEN ADMIRING KITSCH XMAS CULTURE AT REMBRANDTPLEIN
MEETING LISA
 HIP MONSTER HOP
T33TH @ STUDIO80
4 AM
TAXI
CHEESE SLICES AND PINK ROUND COOKIES
BRANDY - THE BOY IS MINE

I loved eeeeeeeeeeeet.

And yeah, sorry to whomever might still come around here for my shameless and eternal absence, but life can realy grab us from our necks at times and not let go till everything is in it's place.

I tried doing homework but it didn't work so I blogged instead of getting frustrated in front of my pen an paper and doing ugly shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS