I loved my hair today? is it wrong to admit something like that?
Well, you know what? a bitch don't care so I'm just gonna do it. I'm trying to grow it as long as possible so I'll see for how long I can put up with this. If I fail, I'll go back to the convict look, and if not I guess I'll become a wavy haired flawlessness.
But as for now I'll just stick to the weird length. Wich is that sort of transition length in between long and short; not nice, not bad, just weird.
AND DEEP DOWN YOU STILL WISH YOUR MOM WOULD TAKE YOU CLOTHES SHOPPING EVERY AUGUST FOR THE NEW SCHOOL YEAR.
“-Carrie: Honey, if it hurts so much, why are we going shopping?
-Samantha: I have a broken toe, not a broken spirit.”
Everything worn by my sweet Milou here we found at one of our new favourite big K's in Den Haag. Just one of those days in which you just get fuckin lucky and everything you pull out of the rack makes you gasp.
Afterwards we picked up some ViFit's and bananas at the supermarket and hit the park; got naked.
Wanna get pissed off?
Wanna see the unbelievable?
go to the Haagse market! no need to go on holidays!!
+!! I'm really sick at the moment, which is, shitty because I feel like one big turd with a big head and big swollen eye balls, BUT lovely, cause I can't move way from my couch. I feel obliged to my old ways. Therefore I'm off to watch The City, followed by Gossip Girl, maybe some Tyra Banks show with all the teenage deadly dating, porn star guests, and anti-racism topics that come with it.
And because the best comes last, Depeche Mode's DEVOTIONAL dvd filmed by Anton Corbijn before going to bed and struggle to sleep one more night.
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I thought this was Ladytron? but it seems like my taste feels a bit nostalgic and wants more of that early 2000's Tiesto feeling once again. Yep, this was Dj. Tiesto ft. Tegan & Sara, some sort of La Roux-sounding like thing but in between two gals instead of just one; a very shouty one.
Kylie's 'All the Lovers'
I think I just died at 2:30. Wouldn't this be a lovelier and fresher head banner? I just thought of it now, could be nice. Í think it'll be this but I'm gonna sleep over it, make some try outs and we will see.
1. & 3. This duck was so cool? I was on my way out of the atelier; I close the door behind me and as I turn around I see him, not even a meter away from me....just there....chillin, no fear no problemo.
2. M&Q (Marvin & Quetzal) A/W 10/11, Mexico DF. I love everything about this photo. Just those girls, walking in those clothes, in an empty fountain (/pool?) and in the middle of such random crowd. I love the sista at the back rockin her fanta bottle at her feet.
And I know lots of local celebs attended to this "show" cause I saw them pics on Marvin's facebook (therefore this photo, for the rest of the collection click here), but these front rows ain't looking that sparkling. That my dears is exactly what I love. I don't exactly know what to think about their clothes this far. It's all kinda mixed and fucked up which I can get to like a lot. RRRRRRRRRRRRRISKY BISNES. but still I love this little twisted world they're trying to create in such amacho-based culture. I'M A FAN! that's all I say.
R.I.P once again for Quetzal,
lots of strength and lovev to Marvin.
1, 2 & 3. My best friend Self Timer, shot 3 photos as always. This time we had an unnoticed appearance by the lady on the bike who is actually looking in the camera on shot # 2, I found it kinda sweet, mostly cause I trully never noticed her presence till I saw the photos. This is btw what I wore the day of my last fitting at school; I felt gorge. It was just nice to be such a bright spot in between so much stress. And yes I'm still REALLY into the 100% white apparel look, so this summer I'm keeping it that way; form head to toe.
4. Cute little nugget car I spotted downtown.
5. Random girl (/woman?) walking with her parents (/guides? friends? wot?). I just couldn't figure her out and that fascinated me. Perhaps I didn't because I never saw her face nor heard her talk to those 2 people walking with her. The outfit is just bizarre; some sort of sporty but nerdy boarding school girl meets nun in sneakers. LOVE EET. I just wish I can come up with something like this for my first collection in the second year; really ugly and bizarre but on high heels and fokin fierce..full of sex.
YOU SAW THEM HERE FIRST.
But I wore them first, HA!...ok enough of the bragging.
Nick is graduating next year together with Lotte and Geo who are people I veeeeery much appreciate as well from the third year in our department. After what all of them did for this year's show I get already impatient to see what they'll come up with for their final year at the academy but debutant jump into the big pool out there.
May I just brag a bit more by saying I'm getting a pair of these? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
2. Ulla's hair during model drawing. That day she sat in front of me. On those last lessons we were asked to just let go and do something more flowy with ink. But it was this image of her from the back that made me want to go back to very detailed and studied charcoal model drawing.
1. Anouk's big K amazing and envied found some months ago.
2. Mylou's last gift to me. Rigth in between creepers and sunday domino cuban player. J'love.
3. Unknown and cranky girl at school who I still stopped and snapped a photo at.
OLD PICSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! yay
As always, these are not as fresh as many other stuff I'm dying to post. I missed being around here, in fact, last night I went back to my old no-lifer ways and stayed till three in the morning just scrolling down some of my delightful favourite blogs, pressing Old Entries endlessly and noticing how I hadn't missed as much as I thought I had. Now I know what everyone's up to, here and there.
Now I'm just finally back home after what seemed like being away for YEARS;
I survived my first fashion show ever (pics coming soon)
First year in the bag.
Second year? very scary ladies and gents,
COLLECTION! 6 outfits! + Historical costume.
Still I feel so happy to be doing what I'm doing.
Partying, drinking, eating, friends, sleeping, shopping, Paris, LIDO, YSL expo, family, all these taste so much better now after so much hard work and sleepless nights. Right now I have an ear infection so let's say I'm half def?, and yet Ciara's Ride sounds like crunk magic to my ears...or well my one ear left.
1. What I like to call, The Breakthrough Bush.
2. Tram Lady. It's such a pitty how you just can't capture the true essence of things on photo sometimes; such as this lady's haircolor.
3. Two women talking at Central Station. Doesn't it make you think of Comme des Garçons?
4. Market groceries.
5. Me in what seems the start of a serie of outfit study-self portraits. I have been taking these almost everyday after I walk out the door and head to school. I think they're weird, but the street where I live is so nice that the pictures end up turning sort fo nice as well. I still don't know why I kept on taking pictures of myself, but I think they will make more sense and become handy in the future.
- ► 2014 (70)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (192)
- ► 2011 (187)
- THE WEIRD LENGTH.
- AND DEEP DOWN YOU STILL WISH YOUR MOM WOULD TAKE Y...
- I WANT THIS CRYSTAL-PYRAMIDE-LIKE NECKLACE SO BADL...
- EXTRATERRESTRIAL FASHION.
- WHAT RUSHES INTO MY HEART AND MY SKULL I CAN'T CON...
- I'M STANDING HERE WITH YOU. WHY WON'T YOU MOVE.
- SOLO QUIERO UN PEDACITO DE MUNDO PA MI.
- DOMINIQUE NIQUE NIQUE.
- BY NICOLAS HEIN.
- GOOD BAD ACTING.
- KIVAT KENGÄT.
- IN ONE WORD IT IS EVERYTHING IT REFUSES TO BE.
- ▼ June (12)
- accross the water (7)
- AMSTERDAMN (9)
- at a place that's happening (33)
- Butch Queen (9)
- DIY (5)
- FACEBOOK ART (4)
- I die (53)
- I LOVE THIS. (37)
- INSPO (218)
- loving people. (141)
- Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebels (130)
- Off the hookingly nice (31)
- PARIS (13)
- SNAPPY (83)
- streetwalker (101)
- Surrealismia (29)
- THA BOOTH IS ON FIYA (27)
- THE ART OF FACEBOOK (3)
- THE HAGUE (44)
- uhu that's me (156)