9/29/11

WHITE CROW.



This song describes exactly how I feel atm.

mostly at 1:15!!!!!!!!!

I'm off to pack in a bit, and think of all the things I could do
have to do and want to do
while in Paris.

This is how I looked liked earlier. I don't hate summer but I'm just ready for fall and wearing MORE.
If you live in Holland, you'd probably know what I'm talking about since it felt like summer once again; the season we didn't get to experience this year.

And well, this guy fully in white passed by not even 10 minutes ago, and the lighting was way too perfect to not snap a shot.

1 comment:

  1. thanks!
    your blog is amazing, i was already following you here and on tumblr, i love the tumblr one! you're definitely a source of inspiration!

    x

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS