10/11/11

THIS MONDAY, HAVE A DINNER WITH A FIREND; WEAR A COOLCAT JACKET.


Anne invited me over for dinner earlier at school.

Today being the first day back at school after Paris it was nice to see some people had actually missed me; sweet feeling!

We had vegetables soup with these kaassoufle-wannabe broodjes, tea, annnnnnnd a deliciously expensive cheese Eric brought over.

I got this GORGE jacket from her, it fits me perfectly. The cat's face keeps on coming everytime on the print, it sort of makes me happy. I thought I'd name it the COOLCAT jacket.

In the picture here above I was trying to pick her rabbit Loui up to get on the picture with him but the idiot started kicking (this is why I hate rabbits). Nevertheless Loui must be the first rabbit I met that I liked; the moment I walked in the room, he wanted to get my attention and to try to finally get it he started running around me in circles...SO COOL was some sort of "breaking the ice" dance. He also climbs up chairs, TABLES, drinks tea, coffee, or whatever it is you're drinking, mostly if you left your cup just lying around. He also loves to chew on clothes and beautiful leather bags such as mine so that's a NO NO. Other than that, I liked how vicious and ambitious he was.

Finally a rabbit with an identity.

Somehow at some point we ended up talking about Patti Smith and so the evening ended with her beautiful face on this which I've repeatedly watched I don't know how many times. A BEING OF LIGHT.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love that video! And that rabbit sounds awesome... a few of my friends have pet rabbits but all they do is hide from people or scratch them and smell bad

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS