10/13/11

FROM A TO B. NO MATTER HOW FAR THESE TWO POINTS MIGHT BE.


SO!

What do you think?

ART? or Facebook Stolen?

*drums* and the source is: Facebook!

Don't you all come across pictures on your friends' profile at times that make you think like: dayum this could've been a killing ad campaign for...X or Y??? don't you all?

I have this quite often; in fact I found this one earlier.I used to go to school with the girl with the mischievous lost look completely in the left. She's Russian and so are her friends.

Composition-wise it's just so delish.

Perhaps I'll start posting whatever lovely potential anything pictures I find through my fb contacts; I just hope I don't get blocked, unfriended or ignored because of it. But if I think about it twice I also really don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS