10/16/11

"YOU'RE NOT A DIVA, I'M PRETTY SURE YOU'RE A CUNT".


Quotation situation by Sarah Silverman; cause there's nothing better than quotating a woman with a big jewish mouth once in a while.

I HATE I CANNOT MAKE PICTURES AT THE MOMENT!!! this probably justifies all the new photobooth content, the only kind of photos I can take for now...static and of myself......wow amazing. But srsly in a couple of days I've had to let a lot of cool things pass me by cause I couldn't just "capture" them; it feels almost as if my environment is constantly moving on and I'm just stuck watching it all happen...not flowing along.

I don't know though what has kept me from getting a new memory card. Perhaps I'm lazy or purely out of stupidity. OR! I just don't feel like spending 20 euros on a piece of plastic seen from a really rational cavemen point of view.

BTW in case you care, I'm wearing an abused and raped cashmere sweater with some new bling from Paris. Suzanne and me got AMAZING pieces from a china wholesale place in Le Marais, being this one the most toned down and "discrete" haha.

And no, I did not abuse and rape this sweater myself; that's the whole point of buying it, cause I don't know anyone idiotic enough to do this to a cashmere sweater. It feels almost like fur, beautiful but dead.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous20.10.11

    I fucking love you reading your blog it always makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that my dear makes me so happy! we need MORE people laughing in this world....at others AND themselves. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that it took so long to get back to you, but I just had to say that sweater could totally be a Balmain sample from 2009 :D

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS