11/16/12

REAL GO GETTER, I'M THAT BITCH SO YOU BETTER COME GET HER.



This was SOOOOOOOOO the mood this whole week.

My hair's been acting like it doesn't know me though. One of those weeks I just feel like shaving the whole thing off...having a Spears moment.

I'm also kinda sad because Maria Tasula from BITING THE HAND THAT FEEDS has dumped us all for the unreadable CASHMERE HOUR. And by unreadable I mean in finnish cause I'm pretty sure the content, emotion and text is just as exquisite as it used to be. So I'm not the kind of idiot to leave hate mail/comments to bloggers who take a break but, HOW LONG IS NOW BABY?!


4 comments:

  1. I am saying yees

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain, but I can also read finnish. The new blog is killer as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried google translate but it's not the same..

    ReplyDelete
  4. SCHOOLBOY Q! Oh en waar heb je die 'How long is now?' foto vandaan? Ik heb het gevoel dat ik die ergens eerder heb gezien namelijk.

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS