1/30/13

I GET FREAKY FREAKY LATINO CARRIE BRADSHAW SEX AND THE CITY.


Picture number one is one of those pictures I stare at when I need to go to that safe happy place in my mind. Just that artificially created space where everyone can see you but can't reach you.

Picture number two is just me IN A HOOD MOOD actin dangerous.

Last summer I did a post with that exact same title summing-up all my hood fantasies and rap wet dreams.

Last night I listened to the hour-long recorded interview/ DJ hang out Wavy Spice did with Lily Mercer while in London a couple of weeks ago at Rinse.fm. Her build up was perf and every time a song dropped I just went like YASSSS and twerked a little on my chair.

So put all that Grimes, Crystal Castles, The knife or whatever artsy electro shit you might be on at the moment and I hope you can twerk on your chair a little too as much as I did.

PEACE *makes hood hand signs that don't mean nothin*


2 comments:

  1. Charlie Baltimore is actually the queen, people just don't know it yet. She's a woman to my heart: the first one with hot pink hair, way way way back already mixed with Lil Kim fashions but then better since her body is bangin hahhaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delight to read your post.....
    The good Implications of Digital Technology on Online Business success http://johnphanchalad.net

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS