1/21/13

OH BROTHER, SHE'S LIKE 5 BLOODY MARY'S ONE AFTER ANOTHER.



I NEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I usually don't like "must have" posts but these babies would be so effin fly on me. I'm not playing, these glasses were made for me.

Ann Sofie Back (QUEEN) collabs with swedish label Hyde's Spectacles for the perfect evolution of the cat eye: the bug eye, which still reads quite leopard print-ish and tortoise and then my dear we're just talking about me.

At the same time I dream of posessing things I don't need, I also dream of yet another queen to come back on the scene and tell all these bitches to sit the fuck down for a while. The OG, Queen B, Black Widow, The mother of female rap...the one who carried them all for 9 entire months. ONE AT THE TIME.

2 comments:

  1. ZOMG those sunnie. Also really wanted to watch the video but it's disabled :(

    xoxo
    www.PardonMyFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lil kim - No Matter What They Say :))

      Delete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS