2/11/13

I WISH I COULD CRY LIKE THAT VIOLIN.



It feels sort of weird to write this but I have come to the conclusion: whoever it is behind the making of this video has captured many of the feelings I linger in while making posts here on hhholy.

And I'm not only talking about this one specifically (although this is one of my favorites) but also the one featured on my previous turquoise floaty post.

So hereby I'm officially fan-girlin' over SUKMEQILME; the person making me dream of one day walking into an art gallery and only see and listen to stuff like this...I'd never leave. I have to admit I haven't exactly reached out to him, her, or it this far cause I don't want to break the fantasy of not knowing in which world this kind of person lives in or how he or she looks like or what he or she is into.

If you're still here, reading and following me, I guarantee you will find the following video roll just as exciting:


No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

HOLY OTHERS