3/25/13

A FUN PIECE TO WEAR, I SWEAR.




A NEW WEEK STARTS! and although I wanted to drop this ah-mazing mixtape by my bestie Lisa Schaduw just right before the weekend, it's never too late for a sexy beat. This tape has trully had me dreaming of summer, beautiful people, great parties, delish icy cocktails, the sun and penthouse views AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I never thought I would find the denim jacket of my dreams but, this boxy and perfectly worn-out light blue baby finally crossed my path. If you'd like to DIY a cut out version of your own denim jacket, the only thing you need to do is remove the upper back panel of it (if it has one that is). This is SUCH a fun piece to wear, you all need to start slitting them jackets and get on this!

3 comments:

  1. I have a denim jacket with giant holes on the back panel... maybe I'll just go ahead a cut the whole thing out. Love you Giuliano. <3 btw, So far, I'm lovin' the mixtape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous28.3.13

    mixed media denim jacket muslin linen w/e /// tha next big thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. me likes it... :) love you and youre awesomeness...

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

HOLY OTHERS