8/6/13

WE KNOW TOO MUCH.


Just like the boys of Missouri, sometimes I wish I didn't know this much.

I wish I were happy too with just a cashier job at the corner mini market and earnt enough bucks for a vodka bottle every weekend and a monthly pair of shoes.

I wish I didn't have to say bye once again to many many loved ones to pursue this dream that's about to pop me awake real soon.

But great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice.

This summer has been filled with one blissful moment after another, and as the date for me to move to London gets closer, leaving me with less than a week now in Holland, all those memories stack altogether making me feel real real weird but full of love and excitement at the same time. 

I'm so grateful to live where I live, do what I do, and to have met people with electric souls and fire in their eyes.

I also TRULLY have no clue what's about to happen, but I'm handing myself over to the universe to do with me and my wishes what it pleases.


4 comments:

  1. Wow, that email :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your passion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was really fancy meeting you at MELT!. Wishing you all the best for London, boy ;D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous20.9.13

    update yr shiz bb

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

HOLY OTHERS