10/16/13

ONE MISTAKE IS ALL IT TAKES.




One mistake is all it takes...sometimes for magic to happen.

Although it's just an orthopedic shoe we're talking about here, I've been obsessing over the idea of owning/wearing these weirdly platformed sneakers and sandals ever since my boo Izzy from The Dandy Project did his latest "cutie of the month" post (as I like to call them) on Ricky Pedaline. Check the heavenly post here.

I'd love to either put all accentuation on the sandals by wearing high-tech colorful Nike socks or maybe put none at all by just wearing black socks vs. busy prints on top and shorts/pants; have them be something for the second sighters.

Re-creating Margiela outfits from their 2011 couture collection wouldn't be a bad idea either. Mostly since the shoes for that collection were pretty much tabis covered with Margielafied sporty socks, aka YESSSSSSSSSSSSS. Okay enough fantasizing, I hope to get my hands on a pair of the z-coil extravaganzas at least by next summer, considering the price and the non-european shipping issue.

1 comment:

  1. my 6th grade science teacher wore those sneakers like everyday! he scared me lmfao but the sandal ones are kinda cute

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS